Wherever I go, whomever I'm with and whatever I am doing, one thing remains the same....I get a BAZILLION questions about my job! Between my family, friends, acquaintances, store clerks at Journeys, AT&T and FedEx, and random curious passengers on my planes, I tell a lot of people about what I do and I always hear the same response: "Being a flight attendant was always a dream of mine when I was younger!" If that has ever been your dream, now is your chance--Skywest is hiring! There are several recruitment events going on after the first of the year and one of them is in SLC so I thought I would spread the word to those of you who have asked me about it and are interested. I LOVE my job and think SkyWest is a great company to work for! If you've ever considered being a flight attendant, you should go to the recruitment event and check it out! Check out the website Skywest.com/careers for more info about being a flight attendant and come fly the friendly skies with me :)
SLC InFlight Event- Thurs 1/21/2010 3:00pm
SkyWest Hanger
1129 North 3950 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
For more information regarding Flight Attendant Recruitment please contact: Diane Jameson at 801.258.4588 or farecruitment@skywest.com







2 comments:
I just have to say thanks for the info...cause I am now a Skywest flight attendant! I start training on March 2nd and can't wait. Maybe I will fly with you someday...thanks again!
Woohoo!! Congratulations!! I hope you love it as much as I do ;) Training is intense so good luck! Hope to fly with you soon!
Post a Comment