Friday, September 25, 2009

Mt. Timpanogos

WE DID IT!!
Matt, Myself and Drama hiked Timp yesterday...all 15 miles of it!
(and we are all hobbling around like 80 year olds today)
It was such a beautiful hike and the view from the top was so breathtaking! This time of the year is the best! The colors are amazing! We didn't have our camera or cell phones so the only proof that we made it is our names signed at the top! You should go see it for yourself! It is so worth it! If you do go, tell the 68 year old guy named Ben Woolsey (the one who hikes it everyday) that I made it all the way!!

2 comments:

Luke and Mariah said...

I wish so bad we could've been there!! How bout we do it next year together, K! Or maybe a little Zions trip... whatever! We just need to get together SOON!! Take care!

Kael and Katy said...

that's awesome, you two are always doing such fun things :) I'm jealous, But I love that you post about it, I'll just live vicariously through you ok? :) hehe