STAR STRUCK!!!
at the Fashion Place Mall last night !!
She is just as pretty in person...but she needs a trim and probably shouldn't make a habit of wearing tacky suspenders!
Here's what went down:
I saw her...we made eye contact.
I mouthed...CORKER in slow-mo (cause that is what Matt and I so lovingly call her)
My posse (Matt and Kels) passed her all girl posse within touching distance
Kelsey grabbed my arm and screamed, "Did you see that"
OH HECK YEAH!!!
We both were a little too giddy about it.
Matt made fun of us.
and I couldn't stop smiling the rest of the night!
I am such a BIG FAN of Megan!
I should have asked for an autograph...dang!
Maybe I will see her again, after-all she does live in Utah.
I have seen quite a few celebs in my travels who most would argue are more famous than her and it hasn't phased me...but when I saw Megan I was beside myself.
I just love her!
I love her voice, her tat sleeve, her corky personality and even her handicap dance moves.
I thought she did such a good job on American Idol.
I hope she makes a CD...I will buy it.
I feel like such a little girl for posting this right now but I saw her:
at the Fashion Place Mall last night !!She is just as pretty in person...but she needs a trim and probably shouldn't make a habit of wearing tacky suspenders!
Here's what went down:
I saw her...we made eye contact.
I mouthed...CORKER in slow-mo (cause that is what Matt and I so lovingly call her)
My posse (Matt and Kels) passed her all girl posse within touching distance
Kelsey grabbed my arm and screamed, "Did you see that"
OH HECK YEAH!!!
We both were a little too giddy about it.
Matt made fun of us.
and I couldn't stop smiling the rest of the night!
I am such a BIG FAN of Megan!
I should have asked for an autograph...dang!
Maybe I will see her again, after-all she does live in Utah.
I have seen quite a few celebs in my travels who most would argue are more famous than her and it hasn't phased me...but when I saw Megan I was beside myself.
I just love her!
I love her voice, her tat sleeve, her corky personality and even her handicap dance moves.
I thought she did such a good job on American Idol.
I hope she makes a CD...I will buy it.







8 comments:
You kill me. I work with her step dad...I'll get him to get her autograph for you. :)
too funny! Good ol' Kelsey...I am glad that at least one person in your "posse" was supportive of your moment! That is way cool that you saw her!
I always have the dilemma of whether to "bug" a celebrity or not when I run into them. That's cool that you got to see her. She is very entertaining.
Hey! Yeah I met you last spring break! I totally remember!! It's good to hear from you! Mike and his wife actually left :( I was super excited to have another girl out here! That would have been fun to meet her! Keep in touch
Tatum, I'm so jealous you saw her! I LOVED her! I cried when she left American Idol.. But hey I cry at a lot of things these days! :) So somehow we need to get together so you can show me how to make those cute bows! How about a trip to Nashville? :)
This was Juan's and my first season of REALLY watching AI and I really liked her too. She needs to put out a bluesy album like Adelle.
In this entire post you never mentioned that you also saw ME at fashion place mall!! I am sooo much cooler than her!
That is way to funny, this has nothing to do with that. But did you know that you and my hubby are related. Yeah, wierd I know. I was going through his family history books and your family is in one of them. I think it is through your moms side anyways it is through Niels Peter and Sophia Amelia Sorenson. I thought that, that was funny.
Post a Comment