In December I got my wisdom teeth out...I won't post pics because I looked like death, but I have to post this YouTube video so you can get an idea of how I acted. Matt sent it to me in an e-mail today and said this is what I was like after my surgery! Matt was so patient and good to me for my week of recovery. I can faintly remember coming out of it and I can totally relate to the kid in the video!
Oh, too funny! This is the hardest I've laughed all week!
Oh, too funny! This is the hardest I've laughed all week!







1 comments:
That poor kid, I felt so bad for him. However I was laughing my head off! Im glad your hubby took good care of you! Loved your cruise pictures, it made me wish I was there with you guys!
Post a Comment