AS PROMISED...
Today we:* got to tend my awesome cousin Nicole's 5 month old smiley little butterball, Russell, for the whole afternoon. No pics, but believe me, he is OH SO PRECIOUS! What fun!
To Jamie and all other speculators:
I may or may not be baby hungry, but just to be clear, I am definitely not preggo!
I just go through these baby lovin/wantin stages, so I:
1- look at cute baby pics of Matt and Me and think about what our future offspring will look like, and
2- make bows for no good reason other than to put those pink vibes out into the universe when that day comes...
(CALL ME CRAZY...It's true!)
but today, is not that day...not yet, at least!
Anyway, back to today :)
* went for a ride all around Alpine and Draper at sunset/moonrise (aka: dusk) and had deep conversations with each other...I love our nightly rides to nowhere and intimate chats.I may or may not be baby hungry, but just to be clear, I am definitely not preggo!
I just go through these baby lovin/wantin stages, so I:
1- look at cute baby pics of Matt and Me and think about what our future offspring will look like, and
2- make bows for no good reason other than to put those pink vibes out into the universe when that day comes...
(CALL ME CRAZY...It's true!)
but today, is not that day...not yet, at least!
Anyway, back to today :)
*made some zucchini bread (YUM) while Russell napped.
BTW...did anyone see the moon tonight? It was awesome! It was the smallest sliver of a crescent (with Jupiter and Venus in tow) and no other stars in the sky...so pretty!
and last, but not least we...
TODAY WAS A VERY GOOD DAY!








2 comments:
I'm a little afraid to see it. Ever since I had my boy I have turned into a wimp! I'm afraid it might be too much for me, what do you think?
You should most definitely see it! It is rated R but after it was over I was like..."ok, why was that rated R?" There was nothing to crazy in it. It exposes you to a whole new world and it is so awesome! Me and my husband LOVED it! You could probably watch the trailer online and read more about it if you are worried, but I think you would like it.
Post a Comment