Hey Tatum! so I saw you on Brittney's blog and found your blog from that! way cute! I hope you don't mind me blog stalking you :) hope you had a great Christmas!
We love each other, ice cream, summer, movies, shopping, facebook, traveling, bike rides, hiking, hanging out with friends and family, and playing with our Toy Schnauzer, "Drama." Stop by and leave a comment and if you go private, don't forget to invite us in :) tatum_olsen@yahoo.com.
3 comments:
I love your Headpicture! You guys are so gorgeous.
So much snow! We actually got some, but it was gone two days later. It was crazy.
Hey Tatum! so I saw you on Brittney's blog and found your blog from that! way cute! I hope you don't mind me blog stalking you :) hope you had a great Christmas!
ooops....I guess I am signed into my husband's account ha ha this is Katie from Hampton Inn :)
Post a Comment