Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagathon

So I got 2 Tags this week! And they were really hard ones too...I've been filling them out for a few days now, so thanks girls!! It's hard to make these interesting when I'm talking about me. But that's what blog are for right?! Here goes:

Lucky #7 (tagged by Karl)

7 Things I can do.....
7. I can sleep in
6. I can love
5. I can cook...when I want to
4. I can serve cokes and crackers on airplanes
3. I can shop
2. I can snuggle with Matt for hours
1. I can blog

7 Things I can't do.....
7. I can't scrapbook...ew! I just hate it.
6. I can't bring myself to read the twilight books.
5. I can't make our bed everyday. You just get back in it at night...what's the point?
4. I can't think of good answers for this quiz
3. I can't look good without make-up
2. I can't figure out how to put a background or cute header on the blog
1. I can't have clear skin...ugh.

7 Things I LOVE about Matthew Spencer Olsen....
7. I love his sense of humor
6. I love how smart he is
5. I love that he can't stay mad at me even when he probably should
4. I love that he is my very best friend
3. I love how he loves me (and Drama too)
2. I love how he can make friends with anyone
1. I love that he'll go shopping with me and like it!

7 Things I say the most often are....
7. "Ugh...I can't believe I have to go to work today."
6. "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome on board your Delta Connection...blah blah blah"
5. "Will you please give me a back-rub honey?"
4. "Wanna go outside, Drama?"
3. "I'm starving"
2. "I love you babe"

7 Celebrity Admirations....Don't have any so I will write the ones that people (passengers on my flights) tell me that I look like:
7. Cameron Diaz (from a distance...I've heard)
6. Reese Witherspoon (I don't see it but we are about the same height)
5. Kristen Bell (cause of the bangs I think)
4. Kjerstine Dunst (I guess I look like you too, Cole! Twinners)
3. Charlize Theron (don't see it but flattering)
2. Trista (the Bachelorette that married Ryan)
1.
And that's all. It's funny to hear what people see in you.

7 Favorite Foods...
7. Cheesecake Factory (anything on their menu!)
6. Fresh Tomato Sandwiches
5. Penne Rosa from Noodles and Company
4. Chocolate Chip Cookies....and White Chocolate Macadamia nut ones too.
3. Avacado on a Stoned Wheat Cracker
2. Mexican Food (not cafe rio though)
1. Ice Cream

7 People to tag....
7. You
6. You
5. You
4. You
3. You
2. You
1. You

And TAG #2...

6 Quirks of mine: (tagged by Stacia)
Hmmm...where do I start?

#1- I often burst out and sing the Star Spangled Banner. I am not sure why it is always that song that I sing out loud but it is. When I was younger I secretly wanted to sing it at a home game at North Sevier High School but I'm not even a good singer so I don't know why I ever thought they would ask me to do that! That is so embarrassing to even admit to.

#2- When I wake up every morning or even from a nap, I find red hand print on my upper thighs. I sleep on my stomach but I place my hands tucked under my legs and they leave their prints!

#3- In elementary me and my best friend Lindsey were dubbed the "laugh attacks." We would always be running around the play ground laughing loudly at something so our classmates nicknamed us. Still to this day she is the only person that can make me laugh that loud and hard!

#4- I can't whistle....Even though all the 5 year olds in the world can, I can't. I can, however, scream in a really high pitched voice while making my mouth look like I'm whistling! When I do that I sound like my dads loud whistle! Tori calls it my "furth!"

#5- I am afraid of heights but I work on airplane at 30,000+ feet and it doesn't phase me.

#6- I cry when I watch big loser, amazing race, desperate housewives, and a bunch of other shows that nobody else cries over. I also cry when I read some of your blogs! I kind of like to watch a show or read a blog that has a tender, touching or sad moment cause it's good to let it out sometimes! That's usually the only time I cry though.


THERE YOU GO...TMI about Tatum!

3 comments:

Stacia said...

Ha ha ha ha. I had no idea you were afraid of heights. Flying is the most ironic job for you. You crack me up! Oh yeah, and send me your HTML in an e-mail and I'll make you a cool header/background. (Just go to "Customize" then to the "HTML" tab. Click the little box in the upper right-hand corner of the HTML box that says "Expand Widgets". Then either click inside the box and push "Control A" or highlight everything manually and paste it into an e-mail to me.)

Let me know the style, pictures (if any), colors, etc. that you want.

Hailey said...

I totally cry watching Biggest Loser, Amazing Race, Dancing with the Stars, Army Wives, Desperate Housewives, you name it I probably will cry :x I also cry while reading blogs.
Maybe it's genetic LOL

Clarissa and John said...

Soo cute! It was fun getting to know you better, Tatum!