Wednesday, April 23, 2008

TTA-LOL

The topic for this weeks Tuesday Tell All post is laughing out loud. Hmmm...so you want to know what makes me LOL?
There is one person in this world who can make me laugh harder and louder and longer than anyone else. She has been my best friend since the 2nd grade and in fact, back then our classmates knew us as the "laugh attacks!" We even got kicked out of the lunch room once for laughing too loud. I have a million funny stories that include the one and only Lindsey Coates Mason...

(she's the one on the right)

She is so much fun and so cute! She definitely makes me LOL!!! I hope we stay BFF"s for life!!

A close second place is one of Matt's BF's Ty Mick. I swear he missed his calling in life as a stand up comedian!

Laughing is great and I love to do it everyday with Matt too, of course!!!

3 comments:

Stacia said...

You know who makes me crack up every time I'm around her? Her first name starts with a "T" and ends with "atum". Whoa! You should meet her, you'd probably become best friends.

Dani said...

I must agree. Tyler Mick is hilarious!

vandi said...

I miss hearing that laugh of yours. Is it funny that I can still hear and imagine you laughing in my mind: )