They all make nice Easter gifts!! My dad gave me some chocolate licorice (my fave), Matts parents gave me pepper spray (that will be nice to have since I go to so many big cities alone), and Matthew gave me the prettiest yellow tulips...and they are potted so they won't die...if I remember water them that is!
Since Matt was out of town, I picked up extra work to stay busy and make a little extra money on Easter and then met up with him at My dad and Trudsters house in PG that night with Colton too for a yummy Easter dinner.
When I was younger the traditional easter gift for us kids was shoes for spring and summer so I told Matt that we can go shopping to get him some new shoes and he said well if that's the tradition I guess we'll have to get you some too! Yay! Shoes are my fetish and we live right by a DSW so I am always tempted!
Today is Matts first day at work so I was woke up to him asking where his nose hair trimmers are and some random picture of he and I that he wanted to put in his folder and take with him. I just had to laugh at that! He is funny!
Since Matt is starting this new job at Fidelity he will be missing a lot of his shows...namely ESPN and Law and Order Marathons so we had to break down and get TiVO today! I am so excited for it!! Now we can watch our favorite programs any time of day if we record them!
Anyway, I hope you all had a great holiday! I love all holidays! It's always nice to celebrate something with family and friends!
Since Matt was out of town, I picked up extra work to stay busy and make a little extra money on Easter and then met up with him at My dad and Trudsters house in PG that night with Colton too for a yummy Easter dinner.
When I was younger the traditional easter gift for us kids was shoes for spring and summer so I told Matt that we can go shopping to get him some new shoes and he said well if that's the tradition I guess we'll have to get you some too! Yay! Shoes are my fetish and we live right by a DSW so I am always tempted!
Today is Matts first day at work so I was woke up to him asking where his nose hair trimmers are and some random picture of he and I that he wanted to put in his folder and take with him. I just had to laugh at that! He is funny!
Since Matt is starting this new job at Fidelity he will be missing a lot of his shows...namely ESPN and Law and Order Marathons so we had to break down and get TiVO today! I am so excited for it!! Now we can watch our favorite programs any time of day if we record them!
Anyway, I hope you all had a great holiday! I love all holidays! It's always nice to celebrate something with family and friends!







2 comments:
Hey what is Matt's hours going to be after he goes through the training and test? Kyle's is going to be awful,noon to 11PM, just curious.
Just came by from TTA to say Hi!
You'll have to go read my Worst Job TTA - speaking of pepper spray...
Post a Comment