One down, one to go! We sold our VW Passat yesterday to a kid who is a senior in high school and in need of a car for college. He loved it and was so excited to find it for such a great price, and we were so excited to finally have it off our hands!
Now we need to find someone that wants a honda. Matt got a call from a girl that is interested yesterday so we are crossing our fingers on that one. It seems now that Christmas is over and people have recovered they are ready to buy cars again. We hardly got any calls at all when we put them up for sale in November and December, but lately we are getting a couple calls a day. It will nice to be down to a three car family again...five was a little out of control, we know!
After the honda sells Matt's next car project will be fixing up the old 76 Bronco "the green apple."

We want to paint it (but we can't decide which color) and get some body work done on it and Matt thinks it needs a roll bar on it too...so that is what he will be up to next. He will be out of the used car business for a while...(we hope!)
Since we have been dating we have owned 9 different cars...I wrecked 4 of them (one of them 3 times over) so that is why we change so often! Needless to say our car insurance is so expensive because of my record!!! Matt often plays the father role with me when I am driving and tells me to be careful and drive slow! I am doing good lately though and if I don't get in any wrecks or get any tickets til May, our insurance will drop a little. I am doing my best!
I think I am accident prone when it comes to motorized things! I have been in 3 roll overs, countless fender-benders, I have rolled a four wheeler, wrecked a tractor and have also been known to hit a few parked cars and back into a bailing wagons shattering my mom's mini vans back windows. Oh boy! Not to mention, I have a lead foot so a handful of speeding tickets on top of that! Since Matt and I got married and were responsible for our own insurance, I have learned my lesson and been much better of a driver!
Just for the record...I haven't been the driver in all the accidents...just most of them! Once I came out of work and there my parked car was wrecked on the side of the road, (other people hit parked cars too!) It must just be the cars I drive...they are cursed!!
Now we need to find someone that wants a honda. Matt got a call from a girl that is interested yesterday so we are crossing our fingers on that one. It seems now that Christmas is over and people have recovered they are ready to buy cars again. We hardly got any calls at all when we put them up for sale in November and December, but lately we are getting a couple calls a day. It will nice to be down to a three car family again...five was a little out of control, we know!
After the honda sells Matt's next car project will be fixing up the old 76 Bronco "the green apple."

We want to paint it (but we can't decide which color) and get some body work done on it and Matt thinks it needs a roll bar on it too...so that is what he will be up to next. He will be out of the used car business for a while...(we hope!)
Since we have been dating we have owned 9 different cars...I wrecked 4 of them (one of them 3 times over) so that is why we change so often! Needless to say our car insurance is so expensive because of my record!!! Matt often plays the father role with me when I am driving and tells me to be careful and drive slow! I am doing good lately though and if I don't get in any wrecks or get any tickets til May, our insurance will drop a little. I am doing my best!
I think I am accident prone when it comes to motorized things! I have been in 3 roll overs, countless fender-benders, I have rolled a four wheeler, wrecked a tractor and have also been known to hit a few parked cars and back into a bailing wagons shattering my mom's mini vans back windows. Oh boy! Not to mention, I have a lead foot so a handful of speeding tickets on top of that! Since Matt and I got married and were responsible for our own insurance, I have learned my lesson and been much better of a driver!
Just for the record...I haven't been the driver in all the accidents...just most of them! Once I came out of work and there my parked car was wrecked on the side of the road, (other people hit parked cars too!) It must just be the cars I drive...they are cursed!!







4 comments:
Hey!
i got addicted to this blog thing when your Grandma Camp gave my Grandma Sparks Stacia's blog address and then gave it to me and well I started reading and here we are. How are you? I love reading about all your travels everywhere :)
And just to make this kind of apply to the blog I posted on...we are victims of the high insurance costs as well...although we don't really have a reason because we have no tickets or wrecks but my hubby likes to drive cars that are expensive to insure. So I understand trust me :)
Hahahaha! I love your bad driving stories! They have always kept me entertained and they always will (as long as they arent serious)! Love ya!
Hey what year is your honda and how many miles does it have? We need to buy a little car to be our platinum car this year...? also what are you asking for it? Thanks!!
Tatum! I had no idea you were such a bad driver! Oh my -- it's a good thing I didn't ride with you very often in STL! Haha. You guys are like a married auto shop, that's funny!
Post a Comment