My dad is the king of Toys. We always have had a boat, 4-wheelers and motorbikes, snowmobiles and horses. Anything outdoorsy and recreational is right up my dads alley. When he and his brother Mitch buy cabin property they scope it out to make sure of three essential things...1) Hill for sledding 2) Softball field area 3) Zip line potential
I had a great childhood enjoying all of my dads outdoor/active hobbies.
Now that I am married I continue to enjoy most of those things with my husband. Matt, like my dad loves recreation! He has promised me that someday we WILL own a boat! (going boating is my favorite).
But it is looking like the first big toy purchase is gonna be a Snowmobile. We went sledding (on the Camp property custom made sledding hill) the other day with my family and some friends and we had about 6 snowmobiles there and Matt was a driver on one of them and got attached! My uncle Mitch was there and told us that he is selling his cause his wife wasn't too happy when he didn't talk to her before buying it!! Matt has been on the internet ever since and researching every angle of every sled. He has been pretty interested in Mitch's sled so he's made a phone call or two with him trying to make a deal. I will keep you posted if we actually go through with this purchase!

I had a great childhood enjoying all of my dads outdoor/active hobbies.
Now that I am married I continue to enjoy most of those things with my husband. Matt, like my dad loves recreation! He has promised me that someday we WILL own a boat! (going boating is my favorite).
But it is looking like the first big toy purchase is gonna be a Snowmobile. We went sledding (on the Camp property custom made sledding hill) the other day with my family and some friends and we had about 6 snowmobiles there and Matt was a driver on one of them and got attached! My uncle Mitch was there and told us that he is selling his cause his wife wasn't too happy when he didn't talk to her before buying it!! Matt has been on the internet ever since and researching every angle of every sled. He has been pretty interested in Mitch's sled so he's made a phone call or two with him trying to make a deal. I will keep you posted if we actually go through with this purchase!








0 comments:
Post a Comment