Thursday, December 20, 2007

2 people, 5 vehicles

We officially own 5 cars. Yesterday we bought me a 2005 VW Jetta! I have had my eye on this car for a while now and finally got it! I love it so much! Now all we need to do is downsize and get rid of a couple unnecessary cars. We are trying to sell our silver 99 VW Passat and our 98 Beige Honda Accord...if any of you know anybody that wants a great car for a great prices, send them our way and we will hook them up!
Along with my car we are keeping Matt's Black 07 Toyota Tacoma and his 76 Ford Bronco or as Penny calls it, "the green apple." Matt is definitely a car guy like his dad. It is fun to rotate cars so much...but then again I am used to that because I usually wreck them before I am sick of them! haha! Not anymore though!
Well, tomorrow we are headed to our family Christmas Party in Northern Utah at Trudy's cabin. We are excited to spend time with the family and feel the Christmas spirit. I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!

1 comments:

Stacia said...

Resume expert? Well, I definitely have seen my share of resumes, but I wouldn't call myself an expert with any loosest form of the term. E-mail me what you have so far, and I can see if I can help.