Friday, November 16, 2007

Old Friends


Helen is the hostess with the mostess...she is always having parties, and I love it! Last week she had a mini Snow College Reunion. It was a lot of fun to see old friends from school. I always especially love seeing my Freshman Year Roomies. They are some of my best friends. Ellen, Ashlee, Helen and I were all there and it was good to catch up. It seems the older we get the less we get to see each other...busy lives! Ellen now lives back in St. Louis and teaches at an inner city elementary school...she has some pretty good stories. Helen and her husband Scott live in Springville and they are expecting their first child in April. They just found out it's a girl and Helen is pleased with that discovery. Her "Pink Vibes" worked! Ashley is working at a Dr. Office in AF and livin' up the single life. And of course...Matt and I are living back in Utah after a summer of hard work in St. Louis selling home security systems. I am still working as a flight attendant and Matt is searching for a Finance job. We just barely moved to SLC today...I will put pics of our apt up soon!
It was funny because at the Snow get together Ash was telling us of her plans to go on family vacation to San Fran this week. She non-chalantly asked if I by chance was going there for work this week...I responded with a quick but regretful, "no" giving my schedule a quick thought...I was going to be on the east coast this week...NY and SC. But I forgot about the "stand-up" trip to SFO that I had right after my east coast ventures...Lo and Behold I got on the plane last night and the whole McArthur Clan was there with me! That was a fun suprise!

2 comments:

Stacia said...

I love that pic! You look so good. So what part of Salt Lake are you living in?

Scott Fuhriman said...

Hottie roomies together again-minus two! Great times!